Friday, July 10, 2009

Im so Blonde!

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 1:42 PM


I was really on the fence about goin really blonde.

I was a blonde for a while now but it was more like a light brown.
Not a huge change goin by shades but looking at it, it seems a huge difference.

A lot of people thought i wouldn't look good a blonde but, ha proved them wrong!
Stupid people. Now those same people are complimenting me on
it. psshhh


Before




After


I kinda wanted that bleach blonde but i was kinda scared. lol

Im happy with the color so im gonan stick with it for a long time i think. Well at least a month.

Most people think its very hard to go blonde. I must say that its not a hard process at all.

I did this basically all by myself. did it last night. XD

Maybe if i decide to go bleach blonde i'll go to a salon and get it done.

Surprisingly my hair doesnt look that damaged.

I gotta say i am still very envious of Xiaxue's gorgeous blonde hair. Check out her blog. Im on it daily. http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm. isnt your ahir unhealthy now? well it looks great anyway. :)

。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 on August 26, 2009 at 3:09 AM said...

haha im sure it is kinda unhealthy but it sure donest look it, and i condition it really well and stuff. hahaha and ty. ><

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ