Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Screen Shots

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 9:35 PM


hmm.. so i never really considered myself a girly girl, but i do love pink and hello kitty.
so does that make me a girly girl? cuz im not sure really. XD

I love looking at my laptop anf seeing pink and hello kitty makes me happy. (:



So thats my desktop, you like? ><
haha the picture int he middle is actually a slideshow playing pics of hello kitty.

i hate those boring yellow folders. gosh. i dont know why anyone would keep using those yellow folders.


So this is my iGoogle. lmao. so cute again. for people who dont know, iGoogle is like, well kinda like msn. theres Gmail and you can customize it and stuff. make it look cute like mine. lol.

yea but its just like google with that search bar obviously. lol im not sure but now when i type google.com on the address bar it just automatically comes to this. and i really have no idea how it came to be that way. XD but im glad it did. oo did i mention that i love Google!!! <3




yea so i love Google!! so it just makes sense that i use Google Chrome. lol i just think its the best browser or watever to use. (: i highly recommend it. and my Google Chrome home page i guess you could call it, is once again cuztomized to be cutesy. XD i just love love love pink.


and you could probly see that i have stickam, im not on that much i dont think. lol
Wow even more off topic if youre wondering wat to call me, you can call me Kiria (:

So yes goin back on topic kinda, i love hello kitty!! yes. oo and i also love pink.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ