Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Henna Hair Dye

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 7:23 PM

Not long ago, as you know, I dyed my hair “black”. But since the color underneath was blonde, it faded a lot, to a almost light brown color. Like so.

And being the amazing genius that I am .=D I managed to juggle accounting homework and camwhoring.

No eyes because I was damn tired, and I had major dark circles… I’m only human~

I better get in to a good university because I am giving up my life studying…

171911 171947 171958

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And my hair dyed black again because obviously as you can see in the 3 previous pictures. My hair is brown. I really liked it but I just really wanted it to be as naturally black as possible.

I have like black Asian hair obviously, and I used a Korean hair dye called Clinic Color from Somang. It’s actually Henna, natural hair coloring~

Its amazing, and leaves your hair healthy and shiny. And it’s so natural looking.

175610 175645 175737 175748

It’s like BLACK. I love it.

I’m really hoping that it won’t fade away, or at least not as soon as before. Because last time i dyed it black it was brown in a couple days….

So yea that’s it. I’m arguing with myself if I should post this random video of me. ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ