Saturday, December 12, 2009

Google Extensions

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 8:08 PM

Remember how I was like damn excited about the Google Chrome Dual Screen thing. Well now all that excitement has been shifted to the new extensions for Google Chrome.

Chrome.Google.com/Extensions.com

One that I especially love is the translator. I think its so convenient. Its like wow. Best way to translate stuff on a whole page. A WHOLE FUCKING PAGE! lol

Google Chrome Translator

Actually before this I was using the Google Chrome Bubble Translator and i love that as well.

They are both pretty amazing so check them out!

lmfao I use the Google Chrome Translator to creep on facebook. haha

Like when I see my friends talking to each other in like chinese or some language I dont know. BAM! Translate! hahaha

and also on a sidenote, facebook somehow seems to be decreasing the privacy settings even though the new update is suppose to be better privacy wise.

ive done creeping like I never have before with this new facebook update. LMFAO

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ