Sunday, September 6, 2009

Update (:

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 9:28 PM

Ok well. lemme start out by saying my last posts got a lot of views i guess a lot of people like to read about me rambling on about my love. XD i guess it is quite interesting no? haha

i think this is gonna be a random updating kinda post. just me telling you about random shit goin on in my life. k. lol. have you noticed i never really write about one subject or topic or watever. other than Google and Google Chrome. which i still higly recommend, more than ever. Its amazing so listen to me and go download it!!! because i love it! <3

http://www.google.com/chrome

So that is the link to download Google Chrome. trust me its like the most you’ll get out of this blog. lmffao.

So just today i found this amazing song. like its the best song ive heard in a while. and its a song supposedly by Britney Spears. I mean i think it sounds like Britney Spears. o gosh i love her. haha. so tell me what you guys think. lol. cuz i for one definately think its her. and its a great song. haha

Such a great song and can she get anymore beautiful. Her voice is so unique. i just doubt it can be anyone else.

So while im on this rambling spree. do any of you have the iphone? cuz i wanna get one. haha. cuz i really love the ipod touch that i have and i love it like so much and i dont have a phone right now ): or maybe i want a blackberry, i cant decide. haha

So i wanna go to Edmonton soon. lmao i didnt evne know where Edmonton was really until like yesterday or soemething. hahahahaha. >< but yes Edmonton. i wanna go so bad.

akkk i love my Deryk, eeeep hes so cute. lol

kk im gonna stop cuz i could talk about him for hours. lmao. well not about him maybe talk about how much i love him. fuckin love that fool. hahahah

o this was on my friends fb its hilarious

asdfg

good ol facebook. i ever wonder if these are made by someone or like its just comepletely random. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ