Monday, January 18, 2010

Blog More?

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 5:36 PM

Recently I’ve been trying to blog more often. But the thing is there hasn’t been much interesting stuff going on in my life to blog about. That’s the problem.

So I decided to write just some random stuff down about what is going on in my life. And it will be random and out of no where.

Also I got to do this pretty fast because I’m waiting for my face mask to dry.

I’m getting old, I gotta keep up with my aging face. jk jk. I’m only 16. Hopefully I won’t have to worry about aging skin for a while. But winter and stress has been destroying my skin lately =.=

Lmfao and today my brother was getting in to so much trouble from my parents because he is worse in school attendance wise than me.

And I’m late or skip at least once or twice a week. So I’m guessing my brother has been doing pretty bad.

On a even more random-er note.

I swear I’m REAL!

A lot of people have been asking me “Is that you in the pictures?”

Why the hell else would I put some random bitches pictures up on my blog. Unless she is a friend and than I would have informed her of it head of time. But yea Im not a fucking faker!  gosh.

If you don’t believe that I’m REAL than don’t add me as a friend and don’t read my blog! Its seriously as easy as that. XD

Anyway my face mask has dried and I must take a shower.

My msn isn’t working ><

Random pic of me I took after I got back from school sometime last week. haha

P1130006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ