Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cool Things!

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 2:48 PM

Have you ever been researching, or creeping people, or trying to write and essay on a book you’ve never read and you decide hey! I’m going to Google everything. Than a couple minutes later you have so many tabs open. (unless you suck and you are using some random ass browser…)

Google Chrome has this extension and it’s called the “TooMany Tabs for Chrome”. It really helps you manage your tabs, and really improves browsing.

tabs

It shows a bird’s eye view of all your tabs, and a preview of each tab’s content.

For me it’s coming in very handy because recently I’ve been really thinking and looking in to possible university programs and such so like in the screen shot, I have like so many tabs open all about University of Waterloo’s Accounting and Financial Management program. (which is what I’m hoping to get in to)

TooMany tabs for Chrome

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m admitting it now. I’m kind of addicted to Facebook. Who isn’t though. Actually though recently I’ve been really working like studying hard and such so I haven’t had much time to facebook.

But now there’s a very convenient way of checking up facebook no matter what you’re doing on the computer. You don’t have to have facebook open or anything.

And who really goes on facebook to check up every single person on their friend’s list~

The Friend’s Mural for Facebook for Chrome” is an amazing extension than helps you keep contact with some of your closest friends.

fbmural

So this allows you to see your closest friend’s updates without even going on facebook. It’s built right in to your browser bar and you can see if they have updates or not.

You can comment, like and see their status, pictures and much more~

And if you don’t like that wooden background(because I don’t) you can change it, of course, it’s Google Chrome!

Friend’s Mural for Facebook for Chrome

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you still don’t have Google Chrome well you’re missing out and you should get it right away!!!

I could go on and on about how it is the best browser I’ve ever used.

GOOGLE CHROME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ