Monday, September 14, 2009

Plug-ins

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 1:26 PM

fI have never really understood what a plug in or add on was. But just today I learned about Google Chrome Plug ins.

Most of them, I didn’t really find so useful. But that’s just me. Im sure that out of the hundreds, you’ll be able to find a couple that you think you need.

So when i came across this I was like “OMG just what I was looking for!”

On my computer, like its dual screened or whatever its call. where its 2 screens but like one computer yea. So i really have a hard time on my laptop because Im so use to having 2 pages open at the same time.

http://www.chromeplugins.org/plugins/google-chrome-dual-view/

That is the link to the dual view

Its basically one window open but its divided in to 2. its like tv where you have 2 channels but can only hear one yea its kinda like that i think.

I will update you google chrome users when I find other, what i think it, useful or just sometimes fun plug ins.

So yea i just discovered what a plug in is. (:

Also on a side note. I love google chrome themes. because i love customizing my stuff. But on this website you can get different themes. I think its like made by people programmers or something that just post it on a forum.

http://www.chromeplugins.org/google/chrome-themes/

I just love these blog things about Google Chrome. Some are to update you on releases, trials, updates and some like the one above is to make your google chrome experience better. I just love Google!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ