Monday, February 1, 2010

Its February(?)

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 4:08 PM

So I’m not quite sure how to spell February. Thank god for spell check (:

It’s February and I’m seeing that I only had like 5 blog posts for January. I can not believe that. I swear I blogged more.

My life needs to be more interesting. All I do is like go out for lunch than go out for dinner and go to subway and so on and so forth. Right now I am eating a sub from Subway. I got this sub after I dinner.

Yea I eat a lot….

It’s so good, its the big Philly cheese steak sub from Subway. You should try it. It’s so so good~

For dinner I ate at Boo-Ung-Ee. It’s this Korean restaurant thing and I remember I never used to eat there. Because there’s this restaurant right next to it that I thought was great. I still do but now I change it around sometimes and go to the other one.

Its at like Bloor and Christie I think I’m not sure. I suck with street names. If I’ve been there once I can find my way to it again but I couldn’t go just given the street name and a map.

hmm what else did I do today..

Well before eating at boo ung ee. I ate at Sushi Mountain. That place is so good~

Im talking about food while eating food. I swear all I did today was eat~ =.=

But tomorrow I think I’m gonna stay at home, and eat at home, cuz I wanna get ready for school the next day.

Ahh It sucks I have to go back to school.

Abrupt change of subject~

I have been suffering because of winter and exams~

My skin is like dying. Its so ugly and I have to go take my pic for the health card thing tomorrow. Kill me now~

Like recently I’ve been getting so many blemishes and my skin looks so yellow. I know I’m Asian but like seriously. I don’t think I’ve looked so yellow in my life. lol

I know you can’t really see my skin that clearly but yea you can kinda see the blemishes.

I really don’t even know how to get rid of blemishes. Cuz I dont really know what they are. I first thought they were liek scars maybe they are.

P1200020

1 comments:

。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 on February 1, 2010 at 7:18 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ