Thursday, September 10, 2009

Chromium?

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 1:44 PM

So as you all know I aboslutely love Google Chrome. So when I heard of this Google Chromium I was like O-M-G. Im not quiet sure what its going to be for and all the details, but from what i have read its like Google Chrome just a bit faster and more safe and realiable. Sounds great to me!

I’ll update when I know more about it like how it would be available and when and such.

Ive seen the logo for it and its just like the logo for Google Chrome except a blue tone.

Im dying for this to come out and I dont even know when. It even sounds cool eh? Chromium. sounds way nice. But for now Im using Google Chrome. Still pretty amazing. WTF am I saying its like the bestest est est ever!!!!!!

Google Chrome has a blog that they update quite a bit on news and stuff about realeases and such. They also have some funny interesting things. So check it out

http://chrome.blogspot.com/

Google Chromium has a blog as well. Where they talk about it more so. Check it out as well.

http://blog.chromium.org/

So Im like not smart enough to tell you about how it was created so like go read about it if you want. But just know i highly recommend it. Just as they say, its fast and realiable its great.

“Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier”

Ok so here is this kinda fun little note. Some people have said that Google Chrome is a bit, well. hmmm. not private. What I think they mean is that it does make it easier for you or anyone else to check up what you have done or the websites you’ve visited. Which is a feature I love because like when youre just randomly visiting websites its hard to keep track.

So for “privacy” you can use the Incognito Mode, and its exactly as it sounds.

What it is, is that the files you download and sites you visit arent recorded in your browsing history or download history. Clever huh?

And remember you can customize it. You can make it look pink and cute as mine. Like you know you go to Google.com a lot. right? who doesnt use Google. So it just makes sense to have a browser developed by Google.

And I do all my blogging and everything from my laptop, I a need fast and reliable browser, Google Chrome is definately the only one I think I’ll use from now on. Ive been using it for like maybe February or something. I have no idea but I havent been disappointed by anything yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ