Friday, September 11, 2009

Change

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 5:12 PM

If you read my older blogs you would know that I like to customize all my pages to be pink, so you would not believe that today I wanted a change.

I made everything BLUE!!!!

Still has a bit of Hello Kitty in it. But not as much as before. I think its more fun and cute than just the pink.

Im not sure how long I will keep it blue.

oo Youre gonna laugh. ahaha. When everything not pink I kinda feel weird. Im not sure what feeling it is. but it just doesnt feel right. XD and to think that pink isnt my favourite color I dont think.

bluehk

This is my gorgeous Google Chrome home page. Very different from the last one huh?

bluehkd

This is obv my desktop. still got that same layout just a diff background.

scrblus

This is my iGoogle page. Seeing so much blue its like such a big change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ