Saturday, December 12, 2009

Craziest thing ever!

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 7:49 PM

And the pictures from my trip to Japan part 2 will have to wait! I actually might post them later on tonight actually. If I feel like not lazy. I actually have an essay to write for my English class. =.= (I haven’t even read my book yet so…)

So getting back on track.

Have you ever wanted to search up something on Google and you realize that you actually wanna search up more than one thing. then this should be like amazing for you!

Ok sometimes I’m talking to someone on MSN and like they’re really smart and use like big words. And if it isn’t Deryk I’ll actually Google it up so I dont seem stupid. haha

I mean with Deryk I’ll be like straight out “wtf does that mean” cuz you know he already knows im not that bright. hahaha

So if youre in a situation that you have many things to search up or you’re just bored, have no life and wanna see something cool than type in

GoogleGoogleGoogleGoogle.com

Even if you dont need to Google at this moment just type it up and it will be like so cool.

Before you go, can you just imagine what it is? its so cool though so yea. go!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ