Monday, October 5, 2009

Chrome Update!

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 4:14 PM

Today, like an hour ago, I was procrastinating about doing my homework like I always do. So I was on my laptop, randomly doing nothing, while watching CSI: Miami (its that really funny episode about that CSI wannabe kid, that I’ve seen like a thousand times).

Yea… my little babble there….

Anyway where was I? haha

O Yea so I was on my Google Chrome Main Page,  and there was this like thing at the corner of my page and I was like “O.O whats that?! Ive never seen it before”, and randomly got all excited.

And its actually the new Google Chrome themes that are designed my artists. So theres a much bigger set to choose from, its just like so crazy. I have some of them for you here. If you wanna take a quick look.

google1 google12

So yea theres a couple I know its really small and you cant really see properly XD

Click Here ---> HERE <--- for the link to the site shown above.

And look a pick of Britney Spears’ Kohl’s Candie ad. lol Gotta read up on that PerezHilton if you dont know what im talking about.

This is the theme I chose. Its like so CUTE ><

goelefsed

So cuuuute rite?

On a random note, I dont know if you noticed I always jitter out some parts of my scr shots. Its because I really dont want my LOVE’s fb exposed and stalked and shit >< lol godd I LOVE THAT GUY! (hes mad cute~) haha

Anyway see how easily I get off topic gosh. lol

And at this moment, there is a fly buzzing around here and its pissing me off so so much. grrrr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ