Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 5:08 PM

It’s kind of late. but..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And lemme tell ya, I had a pretty suckish Christmas~

But like for the first time in my life, i wasnt single for Christmas. Cus like yea I’ve always seemed to be single for big holidays, weird huh?

This year though, I had my amazing Deryk! and even though I couldn’t be with him like right beside him, I still felt great knowing that we love each other and such.

And for once my family stayed home and like no guests came over on like Christmas. So yea it was pretty awkward.

Thank you for all the greetings and and gifts on facebook. I really appreciate it. ><

So I sincerely hope that you guys had a great Christmas!

Even though present wise and family wise I didnt have such a great one. Actually I was quite happy to just talk, actually very very happy to talk with my lover ><

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ