Friday, December 25, 2009

Nothing to blog about

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 5:31 PM

Actually there is something to blog about, the Korea and Japan trips. I really am feeling too lazy to blog about it. And I wonder why the hell I’m blogging for no reason on Christmas night.

I should and normally would be out partying, but I haven’t been feeling like I want to go out and party all the time. Weird~

I hate spending time with my family~ gosh =.=

So I’ll leave you with random pictures of me, cuz I didn’t cam for a long time so I decided to. Actually I remember saying I would be on Stickam about a month ago but I am lazy and just yea.

I can’t tell you when I’ll be on next~ I haven’t used my webcam to do live in so long. haha

135933 140005 140440 140621 141108 141318

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ