Monday, June 28, 2010

Been Awhile~

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 3:17 PM

It has really been forever since I wrote on this blog. Well it’s my only blog. I honestly don’t know why, I think it might have to do with the fact I was busy. With school as well as with my relationships with various people. But now I’m back and I hope it’s not going to be just for the summer. But I will admit that next year for me is going to be hectic.

As you might know, I’m going in to grade 12, in September. And that just means I’m going to be working my ass off, trying to get good grades so I can have a good university application. My hilariously lovely courses are:

Advanced Functions, Calculus and Vectors, Data Management, English, International Business, Accounting, some economics course and a spare that I might not keep because I might consider taking an additional course just for the heck of it. Okay well not just for the heck of it but just to give my average a boost.

I really was in shock one day like a couple months ago, where I hadn’t updated or posted a blog post in about a month and my number of views had to dropped to 0! I just wanted to say that I most likely will stop using Stickam, just because of the lack of privacy. If I do plan to with a bunch of my friends I will most definitely update you people on it.

I don’t want to make this post that long so I will end this right here.

I have to write about 3 pages of HTML code, Yay! so much fun…

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ