Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hair Nostalgia

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 11:19 PM

I love my black hair don’t get me wrong but I can’t help but miss my blonde hair. I have nothing against Asian girls, or Asian people but I feel Asian people, myself included look too…hmmm….similar, in traits.

Here in Canada or America or some other white country, there are different hair colors, eye colors and such, but in Asian it doesn’t seem to be that way. And like I said, no offence but I just don’t like looking like every other Korean girl.

But I do love my black hair, and I think I probably won’t go back to blonde for a LONG time. My friend said that he prefers black hair on me and I’m not sure why but that made me think ‘wow never going back to blonde~’.

I must admit though, when you do a nice hairstyle with blonde or any other color but black, you can see the style and it looks nice. You do the same thing with black hair and it looks just plain and un-shapely.

203109

203123

With blonde hair it seems like a simple up-do looks amazing and elegant. Now when I do the same hair-style it looks so professional, like I look more mature and such.

Maintaining blonde hair for he was a hassle and that was another reason. As you can see in the pictures, I would seriously have to touch up my roots like once every couple weeks. Not only was it time consuming it was also mad expensive.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ