Sunday, November 29, 2009

Korea Part 1

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 11:40 AM

A long time ago I went to Korea and Japan and like I never posted pictures of it. I really didn’t know why but than I realized I went a long time before I had this blog. haha

So yea part 1 will be Korea I guess. Like yea its mostly going to be pictures.

Korea is amazing. For me though I go to Japan to shop and Korea to sight see. even though I think for most people its the other way around.

 23 24 25 26 27

Would you believe that these cakes are like so cheap. They cost a fraction of what cakes cost in Canada.

And like I bought slices, they were so good. Didn’t take pictures because I forgot. When I thought hey I should take pictures, I was already done. ><

95

This is so good, Its like this ice shaving thing. Its so good. In Korea its called 팥빙수 or Pat-bing-su. Yea its damn good.

HAHA at the guy at the back he looks like domo. XD

13  7 8 9  11 12

These bottles. so I don’t really know what they are still. But they look so cool. XD 

I actually only went in to like 2 big malls. But like Korean malls work a bit differently than malls in Canada. A mall in Korea seems like a big like department store kinda. Its hard to describe so yea you have to go see for yourself.

70

This at first I thought was part of the design I guess. Does it not look like its suppose to be like that? It was actually this spill of I’m not sure what. Its like really pretty shade of pink though. And this spill went on for a while.

Whatever they spilled, They spilled a whole lot of it.

55

64

Places like these are my favourite! Its like not downtown, its like umm well it kinda is like downtown its just tiny little alleyways type thing.

It gets so hectic around these places at night.

And there are so many karaoke bars. like holy shit. theres so many. also there are tiny little stores you can get tiny little decorative things and food its so cutesy~ ><

Woah this is so many pics and like yea i guess this will be like in to 4 parts. 2 parts for Korea and 2 parts for Japan.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ