Monday, January 11, 2010

Japan Part 1

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 7:38 PM

First picture i took.

 

1 

Very tired from jetlag and such and also it was horrible weather when i landed~ like not rainy but that sticky kinda feeling in the air.

But my type of hotel. furnished like any other Japanese room.

17

 18 6062

Not my hotel but “ANA” usually here it represents PRO-ANA. Which is a group of people who believe that anorexia is right.

29

Not a great view of the Tokyo Tower. It definately wasn’t as amazing as I thought it would be.

34  

Of all the amazing food I ate there, this was one of the best. I saw a couple of these walking around but yea they are amazing.

66 70 71

Obv a pic of a store selling video games. haha. its me~ actually they sold other pretty cool shit other than video games.

87

Pretty famous street. when I was there it wasnt that crazy but i heard it gets pretty hectic. its right by harajuku station.

92

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ