Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Exams…

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 5:00 PM

ahh and I said I was going to blog more. Its just that my days have been hectic with ISU( Independent Study Unit) work and exams and studying for upcoming exams.

I just had my formal English exam today so I have tomorrow and the day after off until my Computer Programming exam on friday. I think its a friday, the 29th.

And also I dont think I go back to school until February 3rd. Which is amazing.

Time seems to be going by so fast. Like I swear New Years was like yesterday.

With all this free time I have, I want to go out and shop and hang with friends, But I miss Deryk so yea. Its very sad because we havent really got to talk to each other much for the last 1 or 2 weeks because we’ve been so busy.

Surprisingly I think this is one of my more personal posts. And I just had a huge deja vu that I wrote this and thought hey deja vu like once or twice before. woah

But OMG I seriously can’t get over how fast time is going by~

Its almost kinda scary….

I really need to do well next semester. But I said that before the beginning of this year too.

Ima end this now So I can start a new topic. on a new post XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ