Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last Day

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 11:02 PM

Tomorrow is the technical last day of March break. I feel as though I haven’t done much. I went shopping a couple times, saw a couple movies, and well that seems to be it.

I seem to be just having a very boring life lately~ But hopefully I’ll get to go out tomorrow and have Starbucks. I’ve been craving a vanilla bean frappuchino. Its delicious, you should definitely try. It’s completely white so you can’t tell when the frappuchino ends and the whipped cream starts. (if you get whipped cream(but who doesn’t)).

I haven’t really been going out because I have this weird insecurity about leaving the house without money. Even if I’m going out and I know I won’t be spending any money, I must have money with me. It almost feels unsafe to leave my place without money.

What if I get mugged and they’re like “grrr we’ll kill you, unless you give us money!” than bam~ money saves my life. It’s quite a far fetched story and a situation I’m most likely to not be in. But now that I said that I probably jinxed it and now I might get mugged, But hey! now a more of a reason to not leave the house without money.

Am I seriously the only one though? I would think it’s quite a common insecurity.

Off topic there. So yes I hopefully will get some money tomorrow and go shopping or just walk around by myself. Because I’m a loner. I’m just joking~ I just sometimes love to spend time by myself. A lot more than people do usually. But I’ve loved spending time alone my whole life. For as long as I can remember.

And even if I go out with ‘people’ I don’t like it being ‘people’ I like it being A person.

When I go out, I like going out by myself or with another person, whether it be a friend or my boyfriend. I surprisingly don’t do well with many, many people.

But anyway if I go out tomorrow, I’ll try to take pictures. Maybe. I just hope the weather will be good.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ