Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shutter Island

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 10:51 PM

I love, Love, scary movies. So when I saw the trailer for Shutter Island, immediately I wanted to watch it. I sure thought it would be a horror movie. When I went to go see it like a couple weeks after it came out, it was still packed so I was so excited because, I mean with all the people you would expect it to be an amazing movie.

Well it was! I loved it. I’m writing about it right now because I just watched it again at home though.

I feel like I can’t describe any part of the movie without giving it away. But I highly recommend the movie. Although it’s not really scary. I was only very jumpy when he lit up matches. (Did you guys know that I am unable to use a lighter because I’m too scared of them?)

It’s quite a ‘You Have To Think Movie’. I love movies like that. One of those movies where you think something is something but actually it’s something else. I think it’s called situational irony, or dramatic irony, I can’t quite remember.

I first thought the main character, who is played by Leonardo DiCaprio, who is gorgeous, those eyes~, was just nostalgic. But obviously if he was just nostalgic then there wouldn’t be a movie.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ