Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lady Gaga

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 10:05 PM



Ok so if you didnt know i love lady gaga. Her unique fashion and hairstyles just amaze me, and idolize her. shes beautiful and that blonde hair!! (:

She truly has become such a huge icon. I mean it was so fast and now shes so successful. its just like wow.

I am also damn envious of her amazing figure. ><

And i must say she is so brave for wearing those unique clothes. i mean i probably couldnt haha

So today i did nothing and than went out for dinner with my family. So i put my hair up in ponytail but i wanted a nice ponytail so i put a whole bunch of products in it. kinda gross, so much hairspray.

And obv i had to take a shower to wash all that gunk out. but than i was like 'hey i have so many products in my hair! how bout i do a nice hairstyle and camwhore' so thats wat i did. XD

I was thinking of cool hair styles i could try out than BAM! i was like omg Lady Gaga's ribbon hair thing. lol



1 comments:

Shawn Kim on January 30, 2010 at 5:38 PM said...

Nice pics~~ luv it.. Come to my blog as well
www.sackamusic.blogspot.com
!!

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ