Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photoshop

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 1:09 PM

Ok so when ever I get new friends or whoever sees my pictures or watever. A lot of people ask me if I photoshop, and the answer is NO.

I have nothing against Photoshop, or the people who use Photoshop. I actually think its great. And if someone were to Photoshop my pics for me, I wouldnt mind at all.

Its just to enhance your looks, like makeup. I dont believe in using Photoshop to completely change the way you or anyone else looks, but minor changes are great.

Who doenst have minor imperfections they want gone.

Like I know I have many imperfections with the way i look. But yea sometimes I wish I had Photoshop. I think it would be pretty cool, even to just food around with it. lol

But I do understand people who do not like it at all. And even though I think its great I do see where those people are coming from. Like maybe it is something pretty small that someone has changed, but still its not what you really look like. So pictures can be deceiving.

I know some of my friends use Photoshop and its so hard to tell. Like theyre great at it I think, because I can never tell if it has been Photoshopped or not.

I believe its a good skill to have. And people need to realize that Photoshop isnt just to change a pic so you have nice skin, or have a smaller nose or something like that. Its used a lot for artistic reasons.

So yea that is my opinion on Photoshop. haha. kinda rambling on there. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ