Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Late..

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 3:34 AM

I wonder why i just stayed up all night... I was so bored too, there was nothing to do. I think if i tried i could have fallen asleep. but i just dont feel tired. gosh.

And ive been staying up like this a lot lately. theres nothing good that comes out of it too. akkk

like this is how bored i am rite now. i am postin a blog about just about nothing. i wonder how many people will read this and be like "WTF o.O that was a waste of time". i dont blame you. lol

i am super duper bored. lalalalalala~

it says 6:37am on my laptop, but i can never trust it cuz it seems to be messed and is always wrong. and since this is wrong (i dont evne know how it goes wrong like every single day) it also makes my ipod time wrong.

goodness gracious gosh it just pisses me off. but i dont know how to fix it ):

this is just pathetic, i am pretty pathetic. hahaha.

well at least im writing a new blog because im so so bored. lol. even if its about nothing. so if you read all that rambling good for you! (:

hmmm i wanna say something funny and interesting but in such a bored mood rite now, i just cant think of anything. lol

i had a new blog in mind but i forgot. lol i should really write these things down. XD. maybe i should just post up some random pics. haha. lol

Random pic of my wall. lol. theres a drawing of 3 dogs in a green truck type thing. haha


Taking a pic of my reflection on my ipod touch. lol


Lmao me checking my own blog on my ipod. haha. really like no point because my laptop wasnt that far from me. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ