Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blonde Asians

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 1:20 PM

Wow so you guys all know that I am blonde. Im not like bleach blonde. yet. But I want to soon.

Even with my hair like almost not even blonde, its like a light brown, wheat kinda color, I still get so many people staring at me. Especially old asian women. like in their 30s 40s.

And I can brush it off, but I went to a Asian restaurant a couple days ago, and it was very awkward. I got so many stares. O.o

Now what I hear is that its trashy to be un-naturally blonde. like wtf. its hair people. And I admit that hair is a passion for me, just because its a great way for me to express my style and I think I look much better with lighter color hair.

I mean with black or dark brown hair, I look really pale.

Some people even think its trashy just to have bleach blonde hair, like they dont think dirty blonde or a darker blonde is trashy but they dont like bleach blonde. Shade wise its not a big difference.

My personal opinion on blonde hair on asians is that well I dont have a opinion on it really. If you look good with blonde hair and youre asian, who cares if someone thinks its you trying to be white or anything, Whats wrong with trynna be white anyway. Like Im not saying that I am. but wtf is that suppose to be a insult. ‘Youre trying to be white!’

Whatever looks good on you.

Its very hard to maintain blonde hair though, especially if youre like typical asian and have typical black asian hair. roots grow in and not a nice look. lol

But as soon as I can I wanna go a few shades more blonde. not light, but more golden. Right now its to brown.

OOO and one more thing, just because Im asian and blonde, doenst mean Im Japanese. I dont know why so many people think that. Like maybe a lot of Japanese girls are blonde or something? lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ