Friday, August 28, 2009

More inspiration

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 5:06 AM

hmm so if you read my last blog you know that i was mad inspired by lady gaga. so now i was kinda inspired by that retro kinda pinup look. its definately sexxy but in a classy way. which i absolutely love.

so when i posted these on to facebook, one of my friends said that it reminded her of jessica rabbit. and lemme tell ya i have never heard of this character before. lol.

haha so i think a lot of posts are gonna be about me trying crazy things with my hair. because well i just love trying out new and unique styles. ><

So this reminds me that i really have to go more blonde soon. i mean in these pics i might look really really blonde but really its not. im almost like brunette, gosh i wish someone else could pay for all the things i have to do to my hair. lol

So im writing this in the morning. and guess wat! i stayed up all nigh. haha

ive been staying up all night most of the summer. it all started cuz i stayed up talkin to my ex rite. gosh i was stupid. haha. but now im up like talkin to deryk. haha. lemme tell ya much more fun than staying up talkin to my ex. even when he wasnt my ex. XD

i dont want this to turn in to some like omg im stupid for goin out wit that lozer post, haha maybe another time when i just feel the need to vent about him. haha








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ