Saturday, October 10, 2009

Britney Imposter!!

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 12:29 PM

OMG TOTALLY ANGRY!!!

Has anyone heard of this whore Myah Marie. Well if you havent google her up or something, shes a ho!!!

I fuckin hate her!

Supposedly shes a singer that has a voice like Britneys but obv shes not as good and UGLY!! so she gets like no publicity, so I guess what she decided to do was, sing some songs and say they were by Britney Spears.

The nerve of that bitch….

But yea. SHE’S DAMN UGLY~

and also she sings like a whore.

I just cant believe Britney fans are being fooled by her. Myah Marie’s lyrics make Brit sound like a ho. And I just find it hilarious that this girl is making her song lyrics sound like they are coming from Brit’s point of view. If you know what I mean.

Im mad but like still kinda confused. Like I want Britney Spears to come out and say like whatever.

So now like when I hear a song from Britney Spears Im like is this really by her? Its just confusing. I hate it.

Like once there was this guy who shares the same name as like my boyfriend right. And his damn friends hacked his account and shit, and they talked to me pretending to be him. and they made it sound like I was some bitch and that he was this damn innocent person just hearing shit from me

But anyway, now when i talk to him, not face to face, I cant possibly trust that I am talkin to him.

So yea. I wish Brit would come out and say oo this was not sung by me or something along those lines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ