Sunday, October 4, 2009

Music??

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 7:23 PM

Im not sure if I should put music on my blog or not. Like I dont know if you guys like to listen to music while reading or its just distracting. lol

And if I were to put music on my blog it would be music that I love at the moment type thing. Usually Im addicted to the most random music ever.

Like one day it would be Britney Spears and the next day it might be like White Stripes. haha

So tell me if you guys would like music on my blog. or maybe i’ll try it out for a couple days and than you can tell me if its distracting or not.

So comment or send me a message, on FACEBOOK. plz. I never check msn.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ