Saturday, October 10, 2009

Future Posts

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 10:08 PM

You know what I was thinking about doing?

Like having a hairstyle tutorial thingy kinda post. Cuz if you see me like daily or something like that. I love having nice hair, which means I like having nice hairstyles.

Most of the hairstyles I do are inspired by celebrities and of course Japanese and Korean fashion magazines. Especially Jap magazines like Ageha, Egg, Vivi. Even the way I dress and carry myself are moulded by Japanese fashion magazines. lol

I dont even live in a place that has many Japanese people who live a very Japanese lifestyle. But I love the way these gyaru models dress and the hair and everything is so nice and fitting me and my style.

Woah off topic there. kinda

Yea so I wanna know if you would like a hair style thingy. It would be a thing on the hairstyles I wear most often, like to school or something.

Usually all my hairstyles are really easy and fast because actually really lazy.

So message me on facebook or something. The thing I noticed is most of the people who msg about or from this blog are guys. I have not gotten one msg from a girl who read my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ