Friday, October 2, 2009

Lost Weight! (:

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 9:25 PM

Im like so excited, I lost a bit of weight ( and i have no idea why i just struglled so hard to spell weight).

SSA51229 SSA51230

Ok now that I look at it, I dont look that skinny =.=

But on Facebook a lot of people have been asking me about my “diet plan”, lol the surprising thing is the majority of people asking me are, not girls, but guys! O.o

So here is what I do and live by.

First of all Im a vegetarian so that might have something to do with it, but not a lot. Because you can be overweight and vegetarian.

Let me just list the things I do because I cant really sum it up or anything.

-Dont eat 3 hours before sleeping

-Sleep as much as you can

-If you eat when youre bored, like me, keep yourself occupied when you know youre going to eat for entertainment. Like when youre watching tv. I use to chew on a straw o.O i know i know its weird.

-Drink lots of water

-Watch lots of SNSD haha for me its just like pressure. 

When youre running or jogging! Nothing happens if you only jog for 15 minutes!!! My recomendation is walk at a brisk pace for 15 minutes than do a light jog for another 15 minutes and than run, for maybe 12 minutes or so.

And youre probably wondering, so this is why. Your body is not burning calories or fat for the first 30 minutes or so in to your exercise. When the fat is like burning and youre on your way to losing weight, you can feel it.

Ever heard of the term “feel the burn!”

Literally you can feel the burn. Its kinda like a tingling sensation under your skin. And thats basicly your fat burning, i guess. It donest hurt or anything.

I also heard for people trying to develop muscle (guys ( no one like muscular woman) try like doin crunches at night.

But yea, and dont forget to stretch!!

I’ll update on these tips and things I do later when I can think of them. haha

I’ll show you my actual workout plan. Or like type it up… if I can find it.

Full Crunch (20)

Knee Bend on your back (20) o__<  ~ o___ __  (think of the blank parts as like your butt or something) *dont let your feet touch the ground*

Scissor Kicks (I just do as many as I can)

Bridge Lift (as long as I can)

Bicycles, Squats, Kick Backs etc etc

JOG FOR 30 MINUTES than 12 MINUTE SPRINT

Best advice I can give you is like you have to do a diet and workout plan thats right for you. these are some tips you could try to follow, but you need to find what is possible for you and shows results.

You just need good will power, it helps if you have a supportive friend or something too.

Even really small things have a huge impact on your diet and health so something as small as not eating that cookie you want to eat. Like treat yourself, but treat yourself to something healthier.

But its mentally quite straining to starve yourself of indulgences so indulge, just once in a while though.

And thats it for now I’ll try and update when I can think. haha

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look fantastic

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ