Saturday, September 5, 2009

Love?

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 9:45 AM
You guys. Im in love!! XD so most completely and utterly in love. akkkk ><>

So so so so in love!!!!!

makes me smile so much like to the point i get a headache. haha.

but yes anyway. ><

"I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did. You got me thinkin' bout our life our house and kids" its Knock you Down-Keri Hilson. like wow it describes my sitch rite now. hahaha. talk about falling for your best friend eh.

wow so i should stop this random rambling on about. that. lol

so do you know wat this means, well it means im in love but it also means im not looking for anyone else. like as serious as i get im not lookin for anyone else really.

ima end this "post" here. XD if it can be called that. hahahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ