Monday, September 21, 2009

Update 1

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 1:36 PM

lmfao i have no idea why im so like happy lately and stuff. haha like im just happy, i love school and like coming home to do homework …….. =.=

weird eh? haha

anyway anyway. lately I have had nothing to blog about.

I live one hell of a boring life. k? you gotta understand that im just a mad boring person. lol

So right now i am listenin to the jonas brothers – paranoid.

lmfao i actually really like 2 of their songs.

and I really need to work on this web design thing. see wat a huge procrastinator i am. lol. I have been pushing it off for weeks and while i should be desinging it i do nothing. NOTHING!!!!!!

I promise I will do something worth blogging about soon. Im just lazy ><

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ