Saturday, September 5, 2009

Love2?

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 11:16 AM

Ok. so I’m in bed. still and im extremely bored. so im writing a new-er post. and this time it’ll be as about something as i can possibly write about.

So i always say ive been in bad relationships and that most of them were bad boyfriends and i myself am a bad girlfriend. But one of my friends got me thinking.

Is there such thing as a bad relationship? or a bad girl/boyfriend?

Now i think of it as we wernt meant to be. because i think when im in a serious relationship with someone i really love, even the bad things probably wont seem so bad.

I’m always saying i am a horrible girlfriend but now i think ima think of it as that, well he just isnt the right one. lol

So you might not believe me when i say this, i am like a helpless romantic. i know. like omg. haha

I sure dont seem like it. even to myself sometimes im like wow i can not believe myself. but yea i have like in my mind how a perfect love life would go. haha. and i so wanna live it.

I want everything to be cutesy even after i get married. i dont wanna turn in to one of those people who completely change from dating to being married. and i wanna be like best friends with my husband because i think it’ll be more fun.

Of course i want my husband to be and feel like a husband but i wanna be able to talk to him like a friend too. I dont want everything to be so serious all the time. no fun in that.

I wanna get married pretty young. im think im gettin anxious already about marriage. gosh. i wanna get married like 19-23 ish any older i might die of stress and anxiety. haha and maybe loneliness.

wow turning kinda in to a rambling once more. o wells ><

Scorpio in Relationships:
Guess who's in charge here? You've got it, the strong Scorpion, who is not quite ready to be controlled by others. This can make for an interesting. relationship dynamic and one very sexy chess game. What the Scorpion wants are sex, love and money from a lover, and the absolute best where all three are concerned. Deep down, though, it's sex and the power it brings which carry the most weight with this libidinous soul. Scorpions are possessed of a steely determination and a strong sense of what is best for them. Thankfully, this often takes into account their partner, and they are quick to be giving with the right lover, and to make their life very easy. As long as the Scorpion wins, there will be harmony in the mating game. The ideal Scorpio soul mate can go twelve rounds anywhere, anytime and preferably in bed.

So i always said that me as a scorpio and i just fit the description so well. but now i think of it and im not. haha. in some ways i guess i am.

i guess all but the controlling. i admit im very possessive and jealous and yea… but i love being ordered around in some ways. just cuz i sometimes i cant make up my own decisions.

I just wanna be with someone where like we love each other so much its blinding. hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ