Sunday, September 27, 2009

Japanese Nail Art

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 8:09 PM

Have any of you actually seen like 3-D Japanese nail art? Its crazy beautiful. Usually they have huge ribbons or bows or jewels. OO and of course hearts.

Ive always wanted to try having these nails but I thought it would be really hard to function in day to day life with them, but the prettieness just made me want to try them so bad

So over the weekend I got these pretty simple japanese nail design. Like it doenst have crazy shapes its just rhinestones, lots of huge rhinestones. The color scheme is red, purple and silver which I just love.

I dont have a pic at the moment but I will post some later. They actually look so nice I just cant get over its beauty. lol

And about the functioning in day to day life thing, its not that hard. Like I think its the exact same as having long nails. I guess it might get hard to do some things if you got a really decorative design though.

My nails are really short so I got gel nails. I highly recommend gel nails above any other fake nails you can get. They damage your natural nail way less than like acrylic or something. And you can keep them for way longer.

Only down side really is that its more expensive and it takes longer.

One huge advantage that I forgot to mention is that it looks the most realistic, like the most natural.

These are pics of some 3-D Japanese nails but are acrylic nails.

nail3 

nail2

nail1

Arent they gorgeous. I especially love the 2 last ones. The last one looks so rich and glamorous.

Some people think you have to put a lot of work in to maintaining those huge jewels and stuff but its actually on there pretty good, so you dont have to worry so much about the falling off.

And even if they fall off most salons that do this will put it back on for you or you could possibly even do it by yourself.

Mine look so simple compared to these pics. haha

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ