Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chris Brown

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 1:27 PM

I would explain that Chris Brown and Rihanna incident but Im jsut gonna guess that everyone already knows, because it was so big.

But yea he is serving his community service hours in Virginia.

There are videos of him like picking up trash or something. Check it out cuz hes like not working so much but hes lookin good. haha

I still listen to his music and stuff. He did do something he shouldnt have and he donest seem that sad or sorry about it. but his music is still good.

and omg his lyrics for some new song. Sounds like he sure wants Rihanna back. 

"You need to chose what you do cause you and me in love,but ima make it up to you and show the world im a changed man. Cause you mean that much to me. I dont wanna be done. Im doing all that I can and everybody hates Chris. They can never understand. So can we love."   -Chris Brown

Sure sounds like he wants her back huh? lol

Yea so thats my little opinion thing on Chris Brown. still love his music. (:

** on a side note. Im lazy so im not gonna work on this web design for a while. so hopefully nobody minds that it looks a bit crazy still. lol. ty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ