Sunday, September 13, 2009

Privacy =.=

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 9:23 PM

Ok you know wat i just realized? that this is as public as anything gets. There is no one who cant read this. like if they wanted to they could. So that means teachers can read this and parents and all those people.

Lmao imagine if i was like ooo i copied my homework from that kid and like my teacher saw it. lol. or if i was like ahh shit i hate mr/mrs ****** and they saw it. O.o

Or like people from my school read it. and i was talkin shit about someone. ok i woudlnt because i dont wanna have a like a tweet fight or anything. XD actually i dont have twitter anymore. Its more dramatic than real life.

I fucking hate high school. lol. hahaha too much drama. for once i wanna live a very calm life. Actually I always wanted to. like maybe its one of the reasons why i want to get married so early.

K so like im suppose to be sleeping right now, but actually Im up to do my homework. but actually im wasting time postin a blog. lol

Ive gone to school for 3 days now and i feel like i need a break already. i hate school so much. im so lazy, i hate waking up early, i hate that i cant talk to the love of my life as much. gosh so much shit that comes along with school. lmffao

I hate working. Hate homework. but who doesnt. lol

So i guess I should actually do this homework. i have to make a poster or something, i would rather write a essay. im really not creative.

Like i love taking notes and answering questions more than like making a poster or something like that. haha.

kk so i gotta finish this cuz i told deryk i would sleep soon. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ