Thursday, November 12, 2009

Been Busy ):

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 7:59 PM

K Ive been so busy with school and all that shit i dont like. So this is basicly another update because i dont have a specific thing to blog about.

But my FB has been getting flooded with messages saying omg why arent you on stickam, why hanvet you blogged, do you have twitter, where are the pics, like its crazy but they are from friends and readers than i respect and such so yea.

Ive been busy wit school, so i havent had much to blog about so tonight i might do more than one blog post. Also i do not have twitter mainly because i see no point in it. Like i want someone to be like “a good reason to get twitter is…” if its good enough i will get twitter. hahaha

I havent been taking pics lately actually im not sure why. i just feel that i dont look that good. but yes i have gotten a pretty big change in my look so definately i will post pics and such.

Ok so random story: I dont have a alarm clock and i dont have any clocks in my room. because i hate ticking of the ticking clocks, i hate the light from a digital one, and to be honest i dont really love knowing the time sometimes, so i use my ipod to wake me up. I take my ipod to school. Once i forgot to turn the alarm off and forgot i just kept pressing snooze so in class it went off. and everyones like wat is that. and i said its my alarm clock. it was funny~ everyones like wtf wats your clock doin here, XD

hmmm wat other funny stories are there to tell… well i’ll just update some pics adn stuff.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ