Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Circle Lens

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 5:00 PM

Hey so on Friday which is like 2 days away now, Im gonna get contacts. Circle Lenses to be exact. I will get some sort of grey Circle Lens.

Im actually like so excited, Ive never tried Circle Lens but I know so many people who are like damn satisfied so I obv wanted to try

But for a long time i was scared because I have like perfect eye sight even though I wear glasses, I thought it would ruin my vision. Yea so if you have ever seen me like shopping and with glasses I dont really need them. haha

I have to still decide on whether I want :

Geo Ash Wings

geo ash wing

Or Neo Sunflower Grey Edge:

edge 

Which one do you think would be better. I want a really bright grey color. And I only have til friday so if you have tried either like tell me msg me or something (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ