Thursday, November 12, 2009

My new bangs.

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 8:12 PM

I very much like having side swept bangs. I love them actually. I think they just make me look better. But I’ve always loved like straight across bangs. And they look very Asian I think. But yea I love them but I always wonder if they look good on me or not.

Like last year around Halloween, I got my bangs cut like this but I hated it because it looked heavy and just not good. And so I stayed away from that for a year and kept side swept bangs.

Than I was like naaa i need a change. So I decided to try straight bangs again, and this time I absolutely love it. I think its cuz with the blonde hair it looks a lot lighter and much better.

And speaking of Halloween, I skipped Halloween this year =.=

I really didn’t feel like celebrating it at all. I just stayed home and did what I would do on any normal night of staying home. Watched some Seinfeld and shows I love. And maybe I watched a movie or something. I really cant remember haha

But yea here are the pics I didnt really post them on Facebook just because I was lazy

123714 123905 124122

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ