Friday, November 20, 2009

This will be a long post!

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 4:48 PM

Today was a P.A. day for my school so like I decided to go downtown to the Toronto Eaton Centre because it has been a while since I last went there.

Its so beautifully decorated there, for Christmas.

DSC01517 DSC01518

So I never had Bubble tea before until today, and I didnt even finish it because I was too full. lmfao

DSC01515 

And I also tried the new green tea and lychee flavoured frozen yogourt at Yogen Fruz. Its so delicious. like wow. Quite orgasmic I must say. lol

DSC01521

And actually the main reason I went to the Eaton Centre today was so I could pick up some contacts. I got the Ash Wings I was talkin about earlier.

I’m soaking them right now because the liquid they comd in can harm your eyes so its advised to soak in contact solution for like 6 hours or something like that~ I think I’m gonna soak it over night.

DSC01522

These are the contacts. lol. In the bottle they came in. I was like actually so excited to get them.

And since it’s me I had to cam whore a bit before leaving, XD omg this post like woah your bandwidth is in for some craziness yo. ahahahaha

DSC01499 DSC01510

 

And this was like on thursday, while I was walking home it was like raining so I got kinda wet. ahhh.

DSC01452 DSC01437

I look really different without my bangs and like with wet hair. haha. And at this point my foundation had basicly just been washed off in the rain. I was so glad I had worn waterproof mascara that day. lol

And omg at the Eaton Centre I found this store that I just love!

Like its this Hello Kitty type cutesy pink store like in the concourse level. And like Ive never seen it before.

Yea so next time I will def go there because well now I know where it is~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ