Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Birthday!

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 4:37 PM

YAY! It WAS my birthday!

yea you guys it was my birthday on November 16th. And it like made me so happy that like so many people wished me a happy birthday. And the reason I started this blog like a while back was because I wanted to share and connect with my friends so yea.

I tried thanking everyone on facebook but Im quite lazy~ lol

And to be honest I dont really get that excited for my birthdays. like I use to when I was younger but like now I just dont. =.=

I didnt really celebrate it, I didnt get a cake, and I didnt really get presents. I know pretty sad~

So thank you agaiin to all those people who wished me a happy birthday <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ