Friday, February 12, 2010

aaa *blush*

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 12:18 PM

I’m not really one to fall for celebrities or people like that. I appreciate their music or their acting, in this case, figure skating.

But I think Patrick Chan is so cute~ lol

If you don’t know who he is, click –> HERE <-

So cute I think I could cry~ XD

This isn’t really going anywhere other than the fact I think he’s cute.

O yes. I think the way he talks is cuter than the way he looks.

And he did a photo shoot for Harry Rosen not long ago, Odd to say that the the brand that my dad wears a lot~

He’s so cute in the fact that I feel he’s so much older, but you can definitely tell that he’s much like any other teenager.

I am actually watching videos of him now and he’s always like fooling around and such~ so cute~ hahaha

I feel like such a creep. He’s only like 19. He lives in Ottawa and Toronto all his life and HOW COME I’VE NEVER BUMPED IN TO HIM?!

He doesn’t look Chinese though, he looks kinda white~

I will probably make a new category and set it as Patrick Chan just because I have a feeling I’ll want to talk about him so much. lol

I think he is just great~ And very real and goofy and such. and also he smiles so smiley. he talks so cute as well. and makes jokes like a real person and when the olympics are over I will spend more time downtown to hopefully get in some light stalking. jk jk hahaha

but did you hear me and him are gonna get married. yea. ahahaha joking~ of course you know im gonna get married to deryk. XD

thats also a joke. hahaha at this rate im gonna die alone and no ones gonna know i died and my cats will get hungry and eat me. at least they’ll be able to stay alive until someone realizes I’ve died. =.= hahaha

but Patrick is so cute~ Im quite pissed at the fact that i’ve never like seen him~

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ