Friday, February 5, 2010

I LOVE SCHOOL(kinda)

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 3:48 PM

I love my accounting class. Yea, it’s so nerdy~

I was reading Jane Eyre(amazing book!) but than I realized that I wanted to check up what I was going to learn in accounting on Monday. Just to get a head start. I know so Asian~ Anyway the text book was so fascinating that I read like a close to half of it.

I love the neat and accurateness of accounting~

And it definitely is a stream that I could possibly get in to because I plan to get in to the Accounting and Financial Management program in university. I wanted to but not for accounting purposes but now I’m thinking about it.

Its just a whole lot of school~

Because I know I have to do really good this semester to be ready for next semester which I am willing to give up all fun to manage the hard courses I plan to take.

So no matter what I can’t fall behind, meaning I can’t really skip school anymore~ I can’t not do work. So I have to work hard~ which is good but just boring.

So… like 1.5 years down, if I get in to university and those of you who have me on Facebook know which university I’m really trying to get in to, you might see me there or somewhere else.

Anyway I’m going to end this here. Recently I can’t seem to wrap up my blog entries nicely. Just these abrupt ends. It’s because sometimes I just know at that 1 hour or so I can do homework. So that’s most likely what I do after abrupt endings.

Also I haven’t been working out but all the studying and being to busy to eat because of it has made me lose weight. So no need for a lot of working out lately~

Off to read my Accounting Textbook (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ