Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So Much Work…

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 6:53 PM

So my new semester started and I’m already dying in work. Like I got back from school at 4 ish and I actually was done everything at 9pm. 0.o

But I really need to do good this semester because I completely slacked last semester so yea…

I have Accounting, American History, Biology, and Math.

I really wanted to switch around my bio to something but I think I’m gonna stick with all my courses because I realized I actually need them all. and if all goes as planned. Next year I plan to take: English, Calculus and Vectors, Mathematics of Data Management, Advanced Functions, Principles of Financial Accounting, and something soemthing something.

It seems like just a lot of math. haha

But hopefully everything will go as planned and I will pass and do well in all my courses this sem and have the prerequisites for the classes i want next year (:

and abrupt end because Im dead tired. Its only like 10. like actually today went by so fast for me. first day back to school. =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ