Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Did you notice?

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 8:16 PM

Most likely nobody noticed the changes to my blog~ But O well.

I’m kind of glad no one has noticed just because its not done. And it’s not even that close to being done. I really want a fresh new look to my blog. More mature and sophisticated and what not.

Hopefully I’ll be adding some new elements to it to make it better.

It’s falling behind on my priorities just because I’ve been really trying hard in school. ><

I’m not quite sure how I want my blog to look. I mean if I make it not pink I think it might be to big of a drastic change. And I don’t really want a huge change. I’m so confused~ hahaha

Well you guys can enjoy the tiny amount of changes that I’ve made so far. I’m hoping to make it easier to navigate through and make it  easier to find the topics you would like to read.

And I also hope to go back to all the pictures I have posted on my blog and make a search engine that searches through the pics. Good Idea huh~

I definately look at the analytics of the visitors of my blog and try to see what  I could improve on based on the types of people that come visit. I’m not trying to freak you out by saying I stalk what browser you’re using and such but I do. lol

So yes I will try to work on this very soon~ and I’m terribly sorry that it really wasn’t working for a good hour a couple weeks ago because it was under maintenance.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ