Friday, February 12, 2010

My Love is True…

Posted by 。:*・゚❤Kiria❤゚・*:。 at 3:54 PM

If you were wondering, and also like my boyfriend is going to be mad at the fact I’m obsessing over Patrick Chan because… I am single! ):

I know so shocking~ But yea I was like not that like let me cry for hours about it but yea it was sad.

Especially when I realized that like 20 people liked the fact that I was single…

But saying this again, I’m not in a relationship but I’m for sure not looking for anyone…. Unless its Patrick Chan. jk jk haha

For sure I know that I want him in my life for as long as possible because I still love him lots. As a friend, a really really good friend.

Cause this is love that I
And nothing we can both control
And if it don’t feel right
You’re not losing me by letting me know
So,

Go ahead and say goodbye
I'll be alright
Go ahead and make me cry
I'll be alright
And when you need a place
To run to
For better or worse
I Got You

- I Got You -

And I’m finally saying this now that I finally feel like single y’know haha. I thought around this time I’d be crying writing a post about how great everything was. lol

dark as the night...
as bright as the day.
The feelings in my heart will never fade away
Into the future and back to the past.
The happiness we have will always last.
Baby, you should know.
Throughout eternity, I won't ever let go.
My love is yours, forever true.
Words can't measure, my love for you.
pictures tell a thousand words
but i only need one
love is in the air like a bird
and my heart beats as fast as i run
i dont need texts or pics or cards
to tell me how i feel
i haven’t felt this way in so long
but i know what i feel is real
and the love we share has made us one
show you to my family and friends cuz babe you’re my prize
keep you forever on my arms and locked in my eyes
our life will unfold, you play husband, i'll play wife
Baby, your the most special person in my life
wish you were here beside me, just being you, you can talk, be annoying, or sleep
as long as you're here with me, you're mine i'd forever keep

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

i love you, youre my life,
ill keep you happy cuz I'm your wife ;)
always with you cuz we're stuck together
be with you til the end and it'll be forever

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

someone,
YES I DO!
I love SOMEONE!
can you guess who?
I love SOMEONE
could it be true?
LOZER STOP SMILING!!
IT AINT YOU!!
JK you know
I love YOU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Passion spins around love and I am dizzy always around you.
That’s why love is madness. It’s too easy to lose your mind when
you lose your heart.

That pretty sums up my relationship with Deryk. (: And now we’re really good friends~ And I’m most glad for that.

-------------------------------------

now, with my own heart, I want to keep yours warm.
you’re so close to my heart, and yet so far.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kiria Copyright 2010 © Web Design by suckmylolly.com
© σ я ι g ι η α ℓ █║▌│█│║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ © KΛWΛÍÍ